Saturday, October 2, 2010

I was once a good little girl...

Once upon a time I was a good little anorexic. I ate only cottage cheese and celery. I drank water like a fish and ran for hours. Once upon a time dinner was disgusting to me and desserts were no longer a treat. Once upon a time, I wore size 3 jeans.
Now I have a huge ass and huge belly and it takes me 2 hours to get out the door because I have to change outfits at least 5 times to make me look less fat. It used to be a simple matter of slipping on a size XS t-shirt and my slim fit pants.

Last week I dropped 5 pounds for good behavior. And put them back on.

I'm trying a 3-day fast. Saturday, Sunday, Monday. No food of any kind until Tuesday. And if I binge then, I'll pule until I see blood. I vow it. I swear it. I won't be fat anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment